Foil packet meals are a great idea to any campfire cooking recipe. They are easy to cook, easy to carry and can taste amazing. All you need is to make sure you have the right ingredient and idea going. Below are 15 proven foil packet meals for your next campfire cooking trip:
- Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil: Enjoy an intricate combination of some of the finest vegetables and ingredients on your soft grilled chicken. A blend of Zucchini, bell pepper and asparagus garnished with a mouthwatering barbeque sauce. For those who do not like asparagus, Green Beans would be a fantastic substitute. You can enjoy this delicacy anywhere; especially paired with glass of fresh juice.
- Shrimp Boil Foil Packets: Enjoy the amazing taste of our shrimp boil prepared with the finest French Andouille sausage and freshly harvested corn along with well-prepared potatoes that are tender on the inside and crisp on the outside packaged and offered in a convenient foil package. As per individual preferences, a Cajun spice can be tailored to appeal to your taste buds for an unforgettable thrill.
- Baked Salmon and Asparagus in Foil: This delicacy is undoubtedly a must taste. The mind-blowing delicacy of baked salmon is garnished with an assortment of vegetables and comes in a variety of interesting recipes depending on your choice. The foil packaging is designed to seal all of the flavors inside for an explosive taste. You can always select your combination of vegetables and this would be served with Parmesan Cheese for an appetizing experience.
- Southwest Chicken in Foil: An exotic blend of meat, beans, corn and the sour sting of lime extract with the moderate addition of taco spices sealed to soak up for a delightful delicacy. For an unforgettable experience, cheddar cheese is left to liquefy on the chicken for a stickiness that releases a torrent of inexpressible flavors once it touches your tongue. This delicacy can be served with rice and a variety of other foods.
- Mexican Street Corn: This meal holds an undisputable spot as one of the best delicacy for outdoor camping and other similar purposes. You do not need forks and spoons, which make it a remarkably convenient delicacy to enjoy.
From the name, you can immediately deduce that this dish is prepared in a traditional Mexican style. Mayonnaise is spread on the corn and lime extracts is dribbled on it for that sour sting. The corn is now dipped in granular blend of salt, cheese, diced cilantro and chili dust to make for one of the most impressive snack conceivable!
- Healthy Grilled Chicken-and-Rice Foil Packs: Here is an amazing way to enjoy rice when camping outdoors. You would most likely encounter a great deal of difficulty trying to prepare normal rice on a camping expedition. This is because it would require a lot of controlled heat which is not available in the wild. However, this mouthwatering meal combines chicken and rice in a fascinating blend for an enjoyable outdoor experience. The grains are perforated which makes them soften very quickly. You get a fast, tasty and nutritious meal in one offering.
- Lemon Chicken and Potatoes in Foil: This foil package brings the sweetness of Greek delicacy to you in one offering and can be prepared conveniently in an outdoor fire. In it you would find delicately prepared potatoes that are soft and succulent on the inside but has a crunchy feel on the outside. On top of the potatoes are well cooked chicken breasts that are aptly garnished with a Dijon mustard, lemon extracts and other aromatic plant for a tasty experience. This meal would add color to your outdoor expeditions.
- Camping Mac ‘n’ Cheese: This is an ever popular and celebrated outdoor delicacy that tastes even better when it is sealed up in a foil for a while. It is highly recommended that you add more grit cheese to the top of the macaroni as this would stay intact and liquefy when you are ready to grill the meal for consumption later on thus making it taste like it is newly prepared.
9. BBQ Chicken Foil Packs: This is certainly an interesting way to enjoy hygienic and nutritious chicken when camping outdoors. With an accurate blend of onion, bell pepper and pineapple, you can be sure to relish every single bite of this meal. It cooks quickly on the grill and is undoubtedly every backpackers delight. This meal is very compatible with baked potatoes.
- Foil Packet Sweet Potato Tacos: This foil package presents the best of taco flavored potatoes in one offering. The foil encourages an impressive blend, allowing all of the ingredient steam properly together for an appealing taste. With minced meat, exotic spices, sweet potato and a variety of other exciting ingredients, you can be sure for a superb outdoor experience.
- Coconut-Lime White Fish Packets for the Grill: Enjoy fish with a creative blend of coconut and lime extracts, Zuchinni, onion and corn for a mouthwatering meal. It is suitable for outdoor cooking and offers a balanced piquancy that appeal to everyone.
- Grilled Shrimp: For lovers of shrimp, this delicacy would certainly be a memorable delight. Furthermore, it is very convenient to prepare and incorporate just a few ingredients. With an intricate blend of shrimp, garlic, lemon chives and butter, you would have a delectable meal ready to fill your tummy. Also, it is remarkably expedient to grill and takes just a few minutes. Just grab a foil package, steam and relish!
- 20-Minute Tomato-Basil Grilled Fish Foil Packets🙂 Enjoy a tasty fish delicacy that crumbles in your mouth. It is cooked with a variety of nutritious ingredients which includes tomatoes, basil in addition to savory white wine, garlic and quality olive oil. It is not overly spicy and maintains a gentle flavor that would wow your taste buds. It makes for a very fast grill and is undoubtedly a fine recipe when camping outdoor.
- Campfire S’mores Granola: This delightful mealtime dessert is entirely composed of allergen safe diet and has the added advantage of not having any gluten. This is a fantastic blend of chocolates and oat is certainly great nourishment for vegetarians.
- Campfire French Toast: This meal would certainly add excitement to your outdoor activity and while it is not traditionally known as delicacy for camping, you would be astounded by the taste and merriment that this culinary spectacle would create. To get the best out of this delicacy, it would help to slice away the end part of the bread to create a yummy crust.